Full Frontal Lobotomy

Mother and Child stabbed to death

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Ali on Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:54 am

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-22083782

A mother, aged 41, and her six-year-old son have been stabbed to death in Lancashire, police said.

Police found the boy in the front bedroom of a house in Lowlands Road, Bolton-le-Sands, five miles north of Lancaster, at about 11:40 BST.

A man, 34, believed to be the child's father, was found with stab wounds, airlifted to the Royal Preston Hospital and arrested on suspicion of murder.
avatar
Ali
Admin

Posts : 2534
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Mama kaz on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:05 am

Why oh why take this route Sad I know relationships are hard but surely better to find some kind of compromise than this
avatar
Mama kaz
Admin

Posts : 930
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Ali on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:11 am

Happens all too frequently for my liking Kaz.
avatar
Ali
Admin

Posts : 2534
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Mama kaz on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:18 am

I know, we had one in my mother's town a few years ago and it shattered a lot of folks... personally I wonder if the publicity is a reason surrounding the increase of murders of this type... getting ideas from the press?
avatar
Mama kaz
Admin

Posts : 930
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Snookerballs on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:23 am

Ali wrote:Happens all too frequently for my liking Kaz.

Statistics say one child is murdered every two weeks under these circumstances, about 30 per year.

Its down to Divorce and separation laws IMO
avatar
Snookerballs

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Ali on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:24 am

It seems that way Syl. If they want to kill themselves then they should do it, but why take the kids who still have their whole lives ahead of them.
avatar
Ali
Admin

Posts : 2534
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Ali on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:26 am

Snookerballs wrote:
Ali wrote:Happens all too frequently for my liking Kaz.

Statistics say one child is murdered every two weeks under these circumstances, about 30 per year.

Its down to Divorce and separation laws IMO

No, it's down to someone going off their rocker and deciding to turn murderer Snooks.
avatar
Ali
Admin

Posts : 2534
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Ali on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:31 am

Dimples wrote:I do hope the guy hasn't got a previous history of violence toward his wife and child... otherwise there will be those elsewhere who will suggest that the woman somehow brought this about herself.

Some people just can't see the wood for the trees Dimps.
avatar
Ali
Admin

Posts : 2534
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Snookerballs on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:36 am

Syl wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
Ali wrote:Happens all too frequently for my liking Kaz.

Statistics say one child is murdered every two weeks under these circumstances, about 30 per year.

Its down to Divorce and separation laws IMO
Why do you always try to make excuses for men who kill their children SB?

Do you not think its because the Woman has power over the man and is threatening him that he will be denied ever seeing his chidren again, that could be a main factor.
avatar
Snookerballs

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Snookerballs on Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:54 am

Syl wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
Syl wrote:
Why do you always try to make excuses for men who kill their children SB?

Do you not think its because the Woman has power over the man and is threatening him that he will be denied ever seeing his chidren again, that could be a main factor.

No, I think revenge is often the main factor. The man blames the woman for ruining his life and taking away what he see's as "his", and he punishes her by making sure she cant have the children.
Often in these cases the man is a bully and a tyrant....which is why the wife has left (or tried to) in the first place.

So you disagree that women have the facility to use their children as weapons in Divorce/Family Law.
Unfortunately the pendulum has swung totally in favour of the Mother in Divorce/Seperation Cases and needs adjusting to the middle ground, to try and stop this sort of tragedy.
The Fathers 4 Justice organisation is growing

avatar
Snookerballs

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Snookerballs on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:17 am

Syl wrote:Courts are there to decide what is in the childs best interest in the event of a family breakdown.
Sometimes Dads do get a raw deal....sometimes women can use the children to score points, no one denies that.

However if you think that in any way explains why men take revenge by actually killing the children you are wrong.
Men kill the children out of rage and to award some sort of final revenge on the wife, they then kill themselves (or try to) because they are ultimately cowards, which is the way most normal view them.

You obviously dont, because you never fail to try to blame the woman whenever any case like this makes headline news.

And you always blame the man involved, the woman could also be the factor in the breakdown of a relationship
a relationship is a 50/50 basis.
Unfortunately for men when it comes to Court Proceedings involving children the basis starts at 60/40% in favour of the woman (regardless) and depending on how good the Solicitor is, it goes UP from there, very rarely does the percentage go in favour of the man,
Hence Fathers 4 Justice.
avatar
Snookerballs

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Snookerballs on Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:50 am

Syl wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
Syl wrote:Courts are there to decide what is in the childs best interest in the event of a family breakdown.
Sometimes Dads do get a raw deal....sometimes women can use the children to score points, no one denies that.

However if you think that in any way explains why men take revenge by actually killing the children you are wrong.
Men kill the children out of rage and to award some sort of final revenge on the wife, they then kill themselves (or try to) because they are ultimately cowards, which is the way most normal view them.

You obviously dont, because you never fail to try to blame the woman whenever any case like this makes headline news.

And you always blame the man involved, the woman could also be the factor in the breakdown of a relationship
a relationship is a 50/50 basis.
Unfortunately for men when it comes to Court Proceedings involving children the basis starts at 60/40% in favour of the woman (regardless) and depending on how good the Solicitor is, it goes UP from there, very rarely does the percentage go in favour of the man,
Hence Fathers 4 Justice.

I dont ever dispute that women can be a factor in the breakdown of relationships, of course they can, thats not what we were discussing.

But of course I always blame the man if the man has killed his kids.
If the mother kills her kids I would blame her....but on every conversation we have ever had about this it's been about when a FATHER HAS KILLED HIS CHILDREN.

You may bring red herrings into the conversation all you like, but fathers who kill their children are 100% responsible for the deaths...not the Mothers...not the courts....not uncle Tom Cobley and all....but THEMSELVES.

Its desperation, the woman has the advantage she dictates the terms, IMO she is as much to blame for the death of the children for what she may have done
avatar
Snookerballs

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Guest on Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:43 pm

Snookerballs wrote:
Syl wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

Statistics say one child is murdered every two weeks under these circumstances, about 30 per year.

Its down to Divorce and separation laws IMO
Why do you always try to make excuses for men who kill their children SB?

Do you not think its because the Woman has power over the man and is threatening him that he will be denied ever seeing his chidren again, that could be a main factor.
Where the law is in reverse, and the man has absolute power over his children, and in the case of divorce gets full custody, are there many cases of the women going on to kill the ex and the children?? You don't half type some utter shite.. Anyone who thinks murdering the ex and children is an option is a seriously fucked up excuse of a person. If you cant live without them, fair nuff, there will be a bridge not far away.. make use of it. Of course there are always the more traditional methods of gaining access, which doesnt involve violence or death.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Snookerballs on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:03 am

NAA wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
Syl wrote:
Why do you always try to make excuses for men who kill their children SB?

Do you not think its because the Woman has power over the man and is threatening him that he will be denied ever seeing his chidren again, that could be a main factor.
Where the law is in reverse, and the man has absolute power over his children, and in the case of divorce gets full custody, are there many cases of the women going on to kill the ex and the children?? You don't half type some utter shite.. Anyone who thinks murdering the ex and children is an option is a seriously fucked up excuse of a person. If you cant live without them, fair nuff, there will be a bridge not far away.. make use of it. Of course there are always the more traditional methods of gaining access, which doesnt involve violence or death.

There was the case sometime back where a Sussex Mother killed her four year old daughter and then committed suicide off Beachy Head,
The Parents were also going through an acrimonious Divorce

Its what causes the breaking point that is the issue.
avatar
Snookerballs

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Guest on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:21 am

Snookerballs wrote:
NAA wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:

Do you not think its because the Woman has power over the man and is threatening him that he will be denied ever seeing his chidren again, that could be a main factor.
Where the law is in reverse, and the man has absolute power over his children, and in the case of divorce gets full custody, are there many cases of the women going on to kill the ex and the children?? You don't half type some utter shite.. Anyone who thinks murdering the ex and children is an option is a seriously fucked up excuse of a person. If you cant live without them, fair nuff, there will be a bridge not far away.. make use of it. Of course there are always the more traditional methods of gaining access, which doesnt involve violence or death.

There was the case sometime back where a Sussex Mother killed her four year old daughter and then committed suicide off Beachy Head,
The Parents were also going through an acrimonious Divorce

Its what causes the breaking point that is the issue.

No one is denying that a woman can commit the same crime. It happens occasionally. I have no problem discovering what may have happened in a persons life which causes them to act in a certain way. in fact I believe a few Universities have something called Psychology depts which look deeply into that very thing.
Do you think the law should be changed to facilitate the rare occurance? should sentencing always take a psychological evaluation of each convicted person to discover if he she was upset by an every day occurrence and chose the violent deadly option??

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Snookerballs on Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:51 am

NAA wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
NAA wrote:Where the law is in reverse, and the man has absolute power over his children, and in the case of divorce gets full custody, are there many cases of the women going on to kill the ex and the children?? You don't half type some utter shite.. Anyone who thinks murdering the ex and children is an option is a seriously fucked up excuse of a person. If you cant live without them, fair nuff, there will be a bridge not far away.. make use of it. Of course there are always the more traditional methods of gaining access, which doesnt involve violence or death.

There was the case sometime back where a Sussex Mother killed her four year old daughter and then committed suicide off Beachy Head,
The Parents were also going through an acrimonious Divorce

Its what causes the breaking point that is the issue.

No one is denying that a woman can commit the same crime. It happens occasionally. I have no problem discovering what may have happened in a persons life which causes them to act in a certain way. in fact I believe a few Universities have something called Psychology depts which look deeply into that very thing.
Do you think the law should be changed to facilitate the rare occurance? should sentencing always take a psychological evaluation of each convicted person to discover if he she was upset by an every day occurrence and chose the violent deadly option??

I did say that earlier, IMO Where children are involved the Divorce laws need changing, I would not say this is an isolated type of crime, (it averages out over a year at one every two weeks or so)
Children are the Prime weapon used by both partners when there is a divorce (bolstered by the Solicitors)
However amicable the divorce is there is some bitterness which involves the children.
avatar
Snookerballs

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Mother and Child stabbed to death

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum