Full Frontal Lobotomy

Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Guest on Thu May 23, 2013 9:31 am

xtras wrote:
philagain wrote:....I'm quite sure that my S.I.L doesn't want my partner to get anything!



what Ooerrr

...Sister in law nuff said.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by xtras on Thu May 23, 2013 9:32 am

philagain wrote:
xtras wrote:
philagain wrote:....I'm quite sure that my S.I.L doesn't want my partner to get anything!



what Ooerrr

...Sister in law nuff said.



and that has to do with this thread Laughing
avatar
xtras

Posts : 243
Join date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Guest on Thu May 23, 2013 9:34 am

xtras wrote:
philagain wrote:
xtras wrote:



what Ooerrr

...Sister in law nuff said.



and that has to do with this thread Laughing

I was answering a question earlier by Jack earlier in the thread!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by xtras on Thu May 23, 2013 9:36 am

philagain wrote:
xtras wrote:
philagain wrote:

...Sister in law nuff said.



and that has to do with this thread Laughing

I was answering a question earlier by Jack earlier in the thread!



aaah right i thought it was a another group EDL.. SIL... Smile
avatar
xtras

Posts : 243
Join date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Guest on Thu May 23, 2013 9:38 am

Jack wrote:
philagain wrote:
Jack wrote:
I don't know and care even less.
It has nowt to do with me.
Start your own religion maybe.

Jeez!...I get bored of repeating this....No religious institution will be forced to carry out a gay marriage and i'm against any religious institution being forced to do that...There are religious institutions that want to carry out gay marriages and they shouldn't be forced not to do so.
So what's the problem?
Why do you hate so much the ones who will do what they have always done then seeing as it will have no affect whatsoever on you?

What!....Have you not been reading the news etc where the religious Christian extremists have been trying to stop marriage equality and do you think that i and others shouldn't say anything against that?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Guest on Thu May 23, 2013 9:40 am

...You know what!...It wasn't that long ago that the same kinds of people were trying to stop black people from having the vote and then women from having the vote!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Guest on Thu May 23, 2013 9:51 am

Jack wrote:
philagain wrote:
Jack wrote:
So what's the problem?
Why do you hate so much the ones who will do what they have always done then seeing as it will have no affect whatsoever on you?

What!....Have you not been reading the news etc where the religious Christian extremists have been trying to stop marriage equality and do you think that i and others shouldn't say anything against that?
Course I've seen it but I don't see them as extremists I see people wanting to protect what they know and love.
You want to overturn thousands of years of culture and expect no one to get upset and try to stop you.
I see your attitude as far more hateful than theres though Phil.
I'm not on anyones side either cos none of it bothers me or interests me that much.
I'm just trying to make a point here ... you hate racists you hate religious people who want things to stay the same meaning ... you hate and think nothing of screaming for the end of their religions. You accuse them of hate while your hate is possibly bigger.
I don't know any gay people who have the time to get so worked up about this shit.
They mostly seem to be getting on with their lives and without much or any interference from any religious people.
Now thugs and the politically minded are another kettle of fish!

No one is forcing anyone to do anything...It's all about freedom of choice...nothing more and nothing less!

....I have never called for an end to religion just for them to back off on a political sense!

...If there were never gay militants...or black militants...or women militants...then black people would still be sitting at the back of the bus.....women would still be chained to the kitchen sink with no right to vote and it would still be a criminal offence to be gay!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Guest on Thu May 23, 2013 9:54 am

Jack wrote:
philagain wrote:...You know what!...It wasn't that long ago that the same kinds of people were trying to stop black people from having the vote and then women from having the vote!
Wasn't that long ago Phil that your average Brit was living in third world conditions of long hours slave wages little hope and slum conditions with half a dozen outside lavs for a street of twenty houses.
All in my life time too.
I remember a few areas of Manchester with communal outside taps they had to share with their neighbours.

...Yes and i can see a return to that too which also makes me feel sick to the stomach.


Last edited by philagain on Thu May 23, 2013 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Guest on Thu May 23, 2013 9:56 am

Jack wrote:
philagain wrote:
Jack wrote:
Course I've seen it but I don't see them as extremists I see people wanting to protect what they know and love.
You want to overturn thousands of years of culture and expect no one to get upset and try to stop you.
I see your attitude as far more hateful than theres though Phil.
I'm not on anyones side either cos none of it bothers me or interests me that much.
I'm just trying to make a point here ... you hate racists you hate religious people who want things to stay the same meaning ... you hate and think nothing of screaming for the end of their religions. You accuse them of hate while your hate is possibly bigger.
I don't know any gay people who have the time to get so worked up about this shit.
They mostly seem to be getting on with their lives and without much or any interference from any religious people.
Now thugs and the politically minded are another kettle of fish!

No one is forcing anyone to do anything...It's all about freedom of choice...nothing more and nothing less!

....I have never called for an end to religion just for them to back off on a political sense!

...If there were never gay militants...or black militants...or women militants...then black people would still be sitting at the back of the bus.....women would still be chained to the kitchen sink with no right to vote and it would still be a criminal offence to be gay!
All good and valid points Phil but please don't get yourself into hate.

...Anger and not hate!...Can you not see the comedy in what i post in criticism!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Guest on Thu May 23, 2013 10:13 am

Jack wrote:Do you believe being gay is genetic?
Some say it's possible but I don't understand it.

....There are different variations in sexuality imo...I knew when i was about nine that i was gay and i have never fancied a woman nor slept with one but i've always got on far better with women socially..my partner has fancied both women and men and has slept with women in the past but finds men more attractive overall!...Like i said...different variations!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Guest on Thu May 23, 2013 10:28 am

Jack wrote:Variations of what though ... genetics or desire?
Before homosexuality was legalised many gay men had to marry women and pretend.
Bit of gay fumbling on the side in secret maybe.
But the positive side would be that the gay mans genes got passed on.
Now no one has to pretend ... those genes won't get passed on in a number large enough to keep the gay species alive so my advice would be get out there and fcuk a good wench now and then ... go for bi sexuality to survive man!

Rolling Eyes ...Like i said..I don't fancy women and never have done and would probably find the idea as repulsive as you would find it repulsive to sleep with another man!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Guest on Thu May 23, 2013 10:35 am

Jack wrote:
philagain wrote:
Jack wrote:Variations of what though ... genetics or desire?
Before homosexuality was legalised many gay men had to marry women and pretend.
Bit of gay fumbling on the side in secret maybe.
But the positive side would be that the gay mans genes got passed on.
Now no one has to pretend ... those genes won't get passed on in a number large enough to keep the gay species alive so my advice would be get out there and fcuk a good wench now and then ... go for bi sexuality to survive man!

Rolling Eyes ...Like i said..I don't fancy women and never have done and would probably find the idea as repulsive as you would find it repulsive to sleep with another man!
You fight for what you believe in Phil but try not to hate mate.
Hate will consume you anger will drive you.
Think I'm off to my bed soon as I've finished this brew.
Had a fairly lazy couple of days and feel more knackered because of it.

Never a truer word said!...I don't hate i'm just politically angry due to my obsession with politics are current affairs!

Night!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Guest on Thu May 23, 2013 10:55 am

Jack wrote:Just watching the news clip and the black guy covered in blood with the machette in hand is so sureal.
No beard no rag head ... just looks so strange.
It's all somehow so unreal.
But this is terror at terrors best!
People getting beheaded in the streets of Britain is terrifying!
Next it will be cars aimed at oncoming traffic in the name of God ... the world is going truly mad.
Prison planet.com ... what a great name but asylum planet might now be more appropriate!

...New tactic perhaps!..From what has been displayed so far though it seems to be military based and so far the new tactic seems to be attacking military/police personnel rather than civilians...Still disgusting cowards though..two religious nutjobs against one unarmed young soldier Twisted Evil

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Guest on Thu May 23, 2013 10:58 am

....This is just a one off and let's hope so.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Mama kaz on Thu May 23, 2013 5:32 pm

I haven't seen the news, my mind was elsewhere. My Facebook is absolutely full of extreme views against Muslims now though. Dunno

To my mind it's the soap boxes of the world that incite this kind of rubbish, whether it be the Muslim extremists carrying out the atrocities after listening to the spiels from hate clerics, or the edl who encourage hate against all Muslims.

Phil I have to say I have actively walked away from here over the last fortnight as I have a Christian faith and I have REALLY needed that faith throughout a loved one's dreadful illness, I don't want to read your extremist views against that every time I log on here either.

Yes everyone is entitled to their own view point, for anything, religion, sexuality or culture...to constantly shove that view into everyone else's face as being the only right way to think is NOT ok, to shout louder so more people believe your hype is not ok. To encourage hate of anything different to that viewpoint is not ok.

We live in a free county, with the right to freedom of speech... That same right is what is allowing the extremist views to become dangerous. Time to draw that down a bit, so we can all learn to live and let live.

avatar
Mama kaz
Admin

Posts : 930
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Terrorist attack in Woolwich SE London

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum