Full Frontal Lobotomy

Cats

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cats

Post by Guest on Mon May 06, 2013 8:22 am

...Well they have a bowl of water to drink from but every time i go into the kitchen or bathroom i'm required to put the cold tap on for one of them....meow!...meow!...meow! Laughing ...Then you have to go back to turn the tap off!

...I wouldn't mind but i have seen her drinking rain water outside!....Just bloody attention seeking imo! lol!

'The cats and their housekeeping staff reside here' roflmao

Back to top Go down

Re: Cats

Post by Mama kaz on Mon May 06, 2013 8:26 am

My cat falls in the bath, daft animal... She has to chase my toes in the bubbles but isn't careful enough Rolling Eyes
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 06, 2013 8:34 am

Mama kaz wrote:My cat falls in the bath, daft animal... She has to chase my toes in the bubbles but isn't careful enough Rolling Eyes

That happened to one of ours once but she hasn't gone there again!...Ours are quite vocal and insist on announcing their presence when they come in from the garden...that is fine but not in the early hours of the morning! Sad

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Guest on Mon May 06, 2013 9:18 am

Cheyanne wrote:
philagain wrote:...Well they have a bowl of water to drink from but every time i go into the kitchen or bathroom i'm required to put the cold tap on for one of them....meow!...meow!...meow! Laughing ...Then you have to go back to turn the tap off!

...I wouldn't mind but i have seen her drinking rain water outside!....Just bloody attention seeking imo! lol!

Laughing

....But at times they can be quite sweet..They seem to have a sixth sense and one of mine will sense that i'm upset at certain times when no one is around...sit on my lap and paw my hand and my face! Smile ...Is it any wonder that cats were worshiped by the ancient Egyptians as gods!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 06, 2013 9:23 am

In Islam it would seem that their prophet thought more about his cat than women!..Or should we say underage girls Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 06, 2013 9:37 am

Dimples wrote:
philagain wrote:In Islam it would seem that their prophet thought more about his cat than women!..Or should we say underage girls Twisted Evil

Maybe there (and then) they weren't underage though, Phil.

Hmmm...You are probably right but there was a very big age gap and she was pre pubescent according to history or not that much past it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon May 06, 2013 9:42 am

....But it's also true to say that the Roman/Greek armies were encouraged to take on younger male lovers as it it was thought that they would fight better in battle to protect said lover...Historical fact...

..They weren't pre pubecent though...

Back to top Go down

Post by Mama kaz on Mon May 06, 2013 8:09 pm

philagain wrote:
Cheyanne wrote:
philagain wrote:...Well they have a bowl of water to drink from but every time i go into the kitchen or bathroom i'm required to put the cold tap on for one of them....meow!...meow!...meow! Laughing ...Then you have to go back to turn the tap off!

Laughing

....But at times they can be quite sweet..They seem to have a sixth sense and one of mine will sense that i'm upset at certain times when no one is around...sit on my lap and paw my hand and my face! Smile ...Is it any wonder that cats were worshiped by the ancient Egyptians as gods!

I have had 3 cats, mousse and felix were mother and son and both lived to 16 and 17, mousse was my comforter, she was always around when life was tough and mummy was upset.

The have both died in the last year and oh it still hurts bad Sad it's only a few weeks since felix went.

The cat we have now is still very kitten like, I got her when felix was pining badly for his mum and it worked he was much brighter with her around. She misses playing with him, so now she's trying to play with the dog in the same way Rolling Eyes he is NOT amused lol
Mama kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Tue May 07, 2013 6:24 am

Mama kaz wrote:
philagain wrote:
Cheyanne wrote:

Laughing

I have had 3 cats, mousse and felix were mother and son and both lived to 16 and 17, mousse was my comforter, she was always around when life was tough and mummy was upset.

The have both died in the last year and oh it still hurts bad Sad it's only a few weeks since felix went.

The cat we have now is still very kitten like, I got her when felix was pining badly for his mum and it worked he was much brighter with her around. She misses playing with him, so now she's trying to play with the dog in the same way Rolling Eyes he is NOT amused lol

It's awful when you lost them isn't it Sad ..Our last cat was poisoned by a neighbour and we spent about £1000 trying to save him to no avail...The only thing that eased the pain a bit was when a friend of ours who rescues cats asked us to take on our present two..They are sisters and kittens and were dumped in a cardboard box in London..Some terrible people about Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 08, 2013 5:17 am

I don't think that the law comes down hard enough on cases of animal cruelty. Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 08, 2013 5:26 am

Custodial sentences should be handed down for the worst cases..Would be a deterrent imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali on Wed May 08, 2013 5:37 am

There is a custodial sentence option, but the maximum is only 6 months for animal cruelty.
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 08, 2013 5:45 am

Ali wrote:There is a custodial sentence option, but the maximum is only 6 months for animal cruelty.

If they handed that sentence down more often it would be a start.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali on Wed May 08, 2013 5:48 am

It would Phil I agree.

We had a cat go missing last August, despite all attempts to locate him we have no idea what happened to him.

I hate to think someone might have poisoned him or something.
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 08, 2013 5:57 am

Ali wrote:It would Phil I agree.

We had a cat go missing last August, despite all attempts to locate him we have no idea what happened to him.

I hate to think someone might have poisoned him or something.

..They will normally come home if they have been poisoned and anti freeze is a slow and agonizing death Twisted Evil ..Your cat could have got taken especially if it was a pedigree else he might have wandered onto the road..I lost one of mine like that years ago so these aren't allowed out the front and we live mid terraced so they would find it hard to get out there and haven't bothered over the last few years they have plenty of back gardens to explore Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali on Wed May 08, 2013 6:00 am

We live right on a busy road Phil, he wasn't one to wonder into the road, he wasn't a pedigree either, nor was he sick.

He just disappeared.
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 08, 2013 6:02 am

Ali wrote:We live right on a busy road Phil, he wasn't one to wonder into the road, he wasn't a pedigree either, nor was he sick.

He just disappeared.

Sad ...Another thing to do is to microchip them which we have done with ours.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali on Wed May 08, 2013 6:03 am

philagain wrote:
Ali wrote:We live right on a busy road Phil, he wasn't one to wonder into the road, he wasn't a pedigree either, nor was he sick.

He just disappeared.

Sad ...Another thing to do is to microchip them which we have done with ours.

He wasn't microchipped but none of the vets had a cat brought in matching his description.

I still wonder where he went.
Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Wed May 08, 2013 6:06 am

...On a bit of a lighter note i stepped on a dead bird the other night in our hallway when i was half asleep that one of them had brought in and that freaked me out..I've woken up once with a bloody live frog staring at me on the pillow affraid

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum