Full Frontal Lobotomy

A womans work is never done ...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A womans work is never done ...

Post by Guest on Fri May 03, 2013 4:38 am

There is a distinct lack of girly material on this forum.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by xtras on Fri May 03, 2013 4:44 am

jackb wrote:There is a distinct lack of girly material on this forum.


you sure about that, you read some of your posts Very Happy Suspect Ooerrr

xtras

Posts : 243
Join date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by Guest on Fri May 03, 2013 4:46 am

xtras wrote:
jackb wrote:There is a distinct lack of girly material on this forum.


you sure about that, you read some of your posts Very Happy Suspect Ooerrr

roflmao roflmao Ouch!!!!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by Ali on Fri May 03, 2013 4:46 am

He's right though isn't he, a womans work is never done, what with showering, pampering, preening, polishing nails, shaving legs and pits and what have you and hours spent putting on make-up etc Smile

Ali
Admin

Posts : 2534
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by Mama kaz on Fri May 03, 2013 4:50 am

Well my mr just asked me to 'find out how to load a caulking gun'.... I to,d him that's man stuff seeing as he's done fook all else the last two days slap face

I will stick to 'woman's stuff' today grrr

Mama kaz
Admin

Posts : 930
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by xtras on Fri May 03, 2013 4:50 am

jackb wrote:
xtras wrote:
jackb wrote:There is a distinct lack of girly material on this forum.


you sure about that, you read some of your posts Very Happy Suspect Ooerrr

roflmao roflmao Ouch!!!!


Very Happy

xtras

Posts : 243
Join date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by Admin on Fri May 03, 2013 10:33 am

Mama kaz wrote:Well my mr just asked me to 'find out how to load a caulking gun'.... I to,d him that's man stuff seeing as he's done fook all else the last two days slap face

I will stick to 'woman's stuff' today grrr

You're not old enough to need a caulking gun kaz, a bit of slap should do it for now. Very Happy

Admin
Admin

Posts : 1282
Join date : 2013-04-04

http://fullfrontallabotomy.4umotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by Guest on Fri May 03, 2013 11:03 am


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by Mama kaz on Fri May 03, 2013 6:25 pm

Henry wrote:
Mama kaz wrote:Well my mr just asked me to 'find out how to load a caulking gun'.... I to,d him that's man stuff seeing as he's done fook all else the last two days slap face

I will stick to 'woman's stuff' today grrr

You're not old enough to need a caulking gun kaz, a bit of slap should do it for now. Very Happy

slap face ya cheeky git, I don't have wrinkles Mad

Course he finally managed to work it out, so now I can't have a bath Sad

Mama kaz
Admin

Posts : 930
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by Ali on Fri May 03, 2013 7:40 pm

I take it you lot are talking about a sealant gun?

Ali
Admin

Posts : 2534
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by Ali on Fri May 03, 2013 7:59 pm

See, I told you I was clever Wots. thumbsup

Ali
Admin

Posts : 2534
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by Mama kaz on Fri May 03, 2013 8:11 pm

wotsy wrote:its not that hard to work out how to use a chalking gun Very Happy

I thought that too... But frankly a decorator/ handy man he AIN'T Rolling Eyes

Mama kaz
Admin

Posts : 930
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by xtras on Sat May 04, 2013 2:17 am

me too Lemon ..


xtras

Posts : 243
Join date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by Admin on Sat May 04, 2013 2:26 am

And me - but you've all posted just about my favourite Kate songs. All of Sensual World is wonderful.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 1282
Join date : 2013-04-04

http://fullfrontallabotomy.4umotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by xtras on Sat May 04, 2013 2:27 am

Henry wrote:And me - but you've all posted just about my favourite Kate songs. All of Sensual World is wonderful.



very true H...... love all her songs Smile

xtras

Posts : 243
Join date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by Admin on Sat May 04, 2013 2:35 am

xtras wrote:
Henry wrote:And me - but you've all posted just about my favourite Kate songs. All of Sensual World is wonderful.



very true H...... love all her songs Smile

I can't do much of her early squeaky stuff, but just about everything after and including "The Dreaming" is fine by me. thumbup

Admin
Admin

Posts : 1282
Join date : 2013-04-04

http://fullfrontallabotomy.4umotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by xtras on Sat May 04, 2013 2:37 am

Henry wrote:
xtras wrote:
Henry wrote:And me - but you've all posted just about my favourite Kate songs. All of Sensual World is wonderful.



very true H...... love all her songs Smile

I can't do much of her early squeaky stuff, but just about everything after and including "The Dreaming" is fine by me. thumbup



squeaky stuff! lol yeh i see what you mean, i was hoping she was going to tour there was a rumour but seems not Sad

xtras

Posts : 243
Join date : 2013-04-10

Back to top Go down

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by Admin on Sat May 04, 2013 2:39 am

xtras wrote:
Henry wrote:
xtras wrote:
Henry wrote:And me - but you've all posted just about my favourite Kate songs. All of Sensual World is wonderful.



very true H...... love all her songs Smile

I can't do much of her early squeaky stuff, but just about everything after and including "The Dreaming" is fine by me. thumbup



squeaky stuff! lol yeh i see what you mean, i was hoping she was going to tour there was a rumour but seems not Sad
Nah, never happen. She's too old and fat and settled in her ways now anyway.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 1282
Join date : 2013-04-04

http://fullfrontallabotomy.4umotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: A womans work is never done ...

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum