Full Frontal Lobotomy

Prince Philip`s Black Eye (Again)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Prince Philip`s Black Eye (Again)

Post by Snookerballs on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:03 am

Buckingham Palace refuse to comment on Prince Philips Black Eye , this is not the first time he or the Queen have been seen in public sporting "right Shiners"

Do they just have a volatile relationship and should Marriage Guidance be involved ?? Shocked

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/04/27/duke-of-edinburgh-black-eye_n_3170203.html

Snookerballs

Back to top Go down

Re: Prince Philip`s Black Eye (Again)

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:07 am

LOL

....Perhaps one of the corgis kicked him in the eye!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:08 am

Chucked her crown at him agaain or he met the floor on it's way up like it does after a couple of bottles of gin.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 28, 2013 9:10 am

...May be it was a 'foreign' servant that he said was 'slitty eyed' Dunno

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 28, 2013 6:11 pm

Poor old soul he is getting on and not in the best of health, its easy to lose balance for a moment. Plus some medication can cause you to bruise easily..
I also worry when I see Her Maj left to teeter all alone up and down stairs while women half her age cling to their partners arms. Thatcher funeral and Cathedral Steps my case in point.. FFS bugger protocol, someone offer her an arm.....

Back to top Go down

Post by Ali on Sun Apr 28, 2013 7:15 pm

NAA wrote:Poor old soul he is getting on and not in the best of health, its easy to lose balance for a moment. Plus some medication can cause you to bruise easily..
I also worry when I see Her Maj left to teeter all alone up and down stairs while women half her age cling to their partners arms. Thatcher funeral and Cathedral Steps my case in point.. FFS bugger protocol, someone offer her an arm.....

Quite right too, she's what, 86 or 87 years old now and he's well into his 90's.

Ali
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 2:01 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum