Full Frontal Lobotomy

Whats Nottingham like?

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Whats Nottingham like?

Post by Ali on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:56 am

Dean wrote:
Ali wrote:
Dean wrote:
Mama kaz wrote:

So better for a woman to visit now then?! whistle

I personally wouldn't advise anyone to go to Nottingham, it's rough as arseholes and full of chavvy little bastards...

My brother lives in Nottingham snobby

I rest my case!

Prod

Ali
Admin

Posts : 2534
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats Nottingham like?

Post by Mama kaz on Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:58 am

Dean wrote:
Mama kaz wrote:
Dean wrote:
mutley wrote:do you know the ratio of women to men is the highest in Nottingham

apparently theres 9 or 10 females to every male highest in the UK Very Happy

So may be worth a visit thumbsup



Thats a myth. When men heard of the ratio, they all headed for Nottingham, making it a right sausage-fest!

So better for a woman to visit now then?! whistle

I personally wouldn't advise anyone to go to Nottingham, it's rough as arseholes and full of chavvy little bastards...

Coming from a brummie... Can you say that with a straight face?! whistle Doomed

Mama kaz
Admin

Posts : 930
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Whats Nottingham like?

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:05 am

Second ... second is never a good place to be proud of.
I remember coming second in a fight once.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Whats Nottingham like?

Post by Mama kaz on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:07 am

jackb wrote:Second ... second is never a good place to be proud of.
I remember coming second in a fight once.

Unfortunate... Was it sore? lol!

Mama kaz
Admin

Posts : 930
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Whats Nottingham like?

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:21 am

Dean wrote:
jackb wrote:Second ... second is never a good place to be proud of.
I remember coming second in a fight once.

It's not a competition!
You started it!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whats Nottingham like?

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:23 am

mutley wrote:its a nice place Nottingham it had Robin Hood and ......................Robin Hood and.............did i mention Robin Hood Wink
...and tobacco ... all that tax free baccy smuggled in from Europe ... blended and packaged in Nottingham and exported to somewhere we can smuggle it from.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Whats Nottingham like?

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:25 am

It's what made Robin the man he was ... I'm not paying twelve quid a fecking pack for golden virginia when I can go to spain get a suntan and smuggle it back to the forrest for the poor people at three quid a pouch!
See the Sherrif is alive and well and taxing the poor to the hilt.
Boycott Nottingham!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whats Nottingham like?

Post by Mama kaz on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:25 am

Dean wrote:
jackb wrote:
Dean wrote:
jackb wrote:Second ... second is never a good place to be proud of.
I remember coming second in a fight once.

It's not a competition!
You started it!

Did not! We cant do anything about being the second city, we just are!

I assume when you say the second city you mean the second best... Rather than second most chavvy, or vandalised, or dirty etc Dunno

Mama kaz
Admin

Posts : 930
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats Nottingham like?

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:30 am

Second most over crowded traffic jammed polluted air kind of place.
I know the third one ... Manchester ... all shit hole assylums for those concrete loving types.
I blame evolution ... many have evolved into concrete and tarmac junkies while out here we still eat grass and shag sheep but the airs cleaner.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Whats Nottingham like?

Post by Mama kaz on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:34 am

jackb wrote:Second most over crowded traffic jammed polluted air kind of place.
I know the third one ... Manchester ... all shit hole assylums for those concrete loving types.
I blame evolution ... many have evolved into concrete and tarmac junkies while out here we still eat grass and shag sheep but the airs cleaner.

Speak for yourself... Sheep are quite safe in this countryside!

Mama kaz
Admin

Posts : 930
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats Nottingham like?

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:42 am

Dean wrote:
jackb wrote:Second most over crowded traffic jammed polluted air kind of place.
I know the third one ... Manchester ... all shit hole assylums for those concrete loving types.
I blame evolution ... many have evolved into concrete and tarmac junkies while out here we still eat grass and shag sheep but the airs cleaner.

I think Manchester is virtually the same size as Brum. Not much difference between the two places really. I've never really been to Manchester, other than a bit of work and the days out for footy. Is Brum more multi cultural than Manchester you think?
Every city I go to looks the same mate ... same McDonalds same BnQ same cars with the same faces in the same traffic jams.
Same mulicutluralism ... more less I dunno.
Only two cities I get to that are different are Eniburgh and Liverpool.
Small cities though.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Whats Nottingham like?

Post by Ali on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:46 am

Dean wrote:I don't know any different than city life, not sure how I'd cope out in the sticks!

Now you see, I'm the opposite, I don't think I could cope with all the noise and hustle and bustle of the city.

Ali
Admin

Posts : 2534
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats Nottingham like?

Post by Mama kaz on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:48 am

Ali wrote:
Dean wrote:I don't know any different than city life, not sure how I'd cope out in the sticks!

Now you see, I'm the opposite, I don't think I could cope with all the noise and hustle and bustle of the city.

I love to go into the city... Edinburgh especially, but I love to come back to no traffic noise and greenery

Mama kaz
Admin

Posts : 930
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Whats Nottingham like?

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 27, 2013 8:51 am

The city is a great place to visit but I can't imagine ever wanting to live in one again.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Whats Nottingham like?

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum