Full Frontal Lobotomy

Hauntings and ghosts etc

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Hauntings and ghosts etc

Post by Admin on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:32 am

philagain wrote:......Is a waking dream when you know that you are asleep and can master your dream?

I've had a couple of those in the past and when my mum died i had very vivid dreams and i knew that i was asleep and was asking her why she was there in my dream because she had died!

Without googling (I cant be arsed) I think that's called "lucid dreaming".

Admin
Admin

Posts : 1282
Join date : 2013-04-04

http://fullfrontallabotomy.4umotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Hauntings and ghosts etc

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:35 am

Henry wrote:
philagain wrote:......Is a waking dream when you know that you are asleep and can master your dream?

I've had a couple of those in the past and when my mum died i had very vivid dreams and i knew that i was asleep and was asking her why she was there in my dream because she had died!

Without googling (I cant be arsed) I think that's called "lucid dreaming".

It's a fascinating subject....Some people like my partner for instance says that he doesn't dream at all!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Hauntings and ghosts etc

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:37 am

Does anyone else think that UFO's etc could be the space tourists of the future travelling back to our time?

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hauntings and ghosts etc

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:40 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
philagain wrote:
Henry wrote:

Without googling (I cant be arsed) I think that's called "lucid dreaming".

It's a fascinating subject....Some people like my partner for instance says that he doesn't dream at all!

thats prolly base normal average
i dont think were meant to see them
for some there a blessing for some there a curse
they do feel a bit like karma
or summat like it to me
Cool

For the most part i don't see having dreams as being a curse....Perhaps it's your brain just clearing out the clutter or rebooting Dunno

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Hauntings and ghosts etc

Post by Admin on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:41 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Henry wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:exactly the brain is far superior to a pc
whos to say it doesnt have wifi
ffs

Even if it had a fecking modem and a cosmic keyboard it doesn't make it supernatural. Smile
yes but it doesnt mean it isnt
we dont even know what a third of the brain does
or what evolution is gonna do
i mean cmon think about it
some of the dinosaurs evolved into birds ffs
with mother nature the sky literally is the limit
thumbsup

If it doesn't mean it is, and it doesn't mean it isn't, then why bother inventing bollox about it? Ghosts, ghoulies, gods - all on the same spectrum of nonsense.

Admin
Admin

Posts : 1282
Join date : 2013-04-04

http://fullfrontallabotomy.4umotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Hauntings and ghosts etc

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:42 am

Henry wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Henry wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:exactly the brain is far superior to a pc
whos to say it doesnt have wifi
ffs

Even if it had a fecking modem and a cosmic keyboard it doesn't make it supernatural. Smile
yes but it doesnt mean it isnt
we dont even know what a third of the brain does
or what evolution is gonna do
i mean cmon think about it
some of the dinosaurs evolved into birds ffs
with mother nature the sky literally is the limit
thumbsup

If it doesn't mean it isn't, and it doesn't mean it is then why bother inventing bollox about it? Ghosts, ghoulies, gods - all on the same spectrum of nonsense.
Nonsense to you whilst many thinking people have pondered these things since the begining of time and continue to do so.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hauntings and ghosts etc

Post by Admin on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:44 am

jackb wrote:
Henry wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
Henry wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:exactly the brain is far superior to a pc
whos to say it doesnt have wifi
ffs

Even if it had a fecking modem and a cosmic keyboard it doesn't make it supernatural. Smile
yes but it doesnt mean it isnt
we dont even know what a third of the brain does
or what evolution is gonna do
i mean cmon think about it
some of the dinosaurs evolved into birds ffs
with mother nature the sky literally is the limit
thumbsup

If it doesn't mean it isn't, and it doesn't mean it is then why bother inventing bollox about it? Ghosts, ghoulies, gods - all on the same spectrum of nonsense.
Nonsense to you whilst many thinking people have pondered these things since the begining of time and continue to do so.

Yes, Genesis is nonsense, perhaps they should have pondered harder

Admin
Admin

Posts : 1282
Join date : 2013-04-04

http://fullfrontallabotomy.4umotion.com

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Hauntings and ghosts etc

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:47 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:doubtfull
maybe special ops trying to avert some avoidable catastrophy
Dunno

....Well i read that NASA want to tow an asteroid and put it into orbit around the moon...An asteroid could be hollowed out and used as a space ship with boosters attached to the back could travel the universe!

Strange but true!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hauntings and ghosts etc

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 20, 2013 7:49 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
philagain wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:

thats prolly base normal average
i dont think were meant to see them
for some there a blessing for some there a curse
they do feel a bit like karma
or summat like it to me
Cool

For the most part i don't see having dreams as being a curse....Perhaps it's your brain just clearing out the clutter or rebooting Dunno
like a hard drive defragmenting putting everything into its logical place
so they say..
what my car getting repeatedly stolen or my teeth falling out
or being chased by zombies has to do with reality is anyones guess
but then again u google them and the reason some "expert" puts forward seems to fit
i dunno
i always just put it down to the weed
and leave it at that
thumbsup

I don't smoke weed...When i tried it in the past it made me feel paranoid and i was often sick with it as well!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Hauntings and ghosts etc

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:03 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:
philagain wrote:
Big Fat Frosty wrote:
like a hard drive defragmenting putting everything into its logical place
so they say..
what my car getting repeatedly stolen or my teeth falling out
or being chased by zombies has to do with reality is anyones guess
but then again u google them and the reason some "expert" puts forward seems to fit
i dunno
i always just put it down to the weed
and leave it at that
thumbsup

I don't smoke weed...When i tried it in the past it made me feel paranoid and i was often sick with it as well!
wasnt it the 1st time u drank also
my mom made me sleep in the kitchen 1st time i got drunk
i was puking so much
roflmao

My partner used to be on it all the time!....I have nothing against the weed tbf! Smile

....And when i was a kid i used to raid my mums sherry bottle on the quiet roflmao ...So i would suppose that my body was already used to the odd drop of alcohol!

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Hauntings and ghosts etc

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:13 am

Big Fat Frosty wrote:u cant drink wiv it at first
its either one or the other
for a begginer
gotta ease into it
it defenetly a taste thing tho
anyone can get addicted to heroin coke or booze
weed is definetly an aquired taste
its the paranoia that puts off most 1st timers
and yes i admit its pots one very big draw back
thumbsup

Jeez Laughing ....I have tried most drugs in my time and the first drug that i ever took was a microdot in a club...never again as i was seeing aliens etc and got very paranoid!

I've smoked heroin in the past....made me sick!....I just feel lucky that i survived the heady days of my youth tbf Laughing ...These days i'm just happy with me vodka mixed with coke! Very Happy

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Hauntings and ghosts etc

Post by Guest on Sat Apr 20, 2013 8:30 am

lemon wrote:
philagain wrote:
Henry wrote:

Yeah, weird that huh? But I still think it's bollox. Smile

That's what happened and i'm relaying the truth of the matter.


I believe you because I've had more 'odd' things happen to me than you can shake a stick at. Just because someone hasn't experienced something supernatural, doesn't mean it's not real to the person experiencing it. To demean someone for sharing their experiences, just shows up the other person's ignorance.

I don't feel demeaned and you can't blame people for being sceptical if they haven't had any experience of these things Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Hauntings and ghosts etc

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum