Full Frontal Lobotomy

Ding Dong The Witch is Dead.

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Ding Dong The Witch is Dead.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:48 am

On the day of the funeral people should blast the tune out of their windows.
All this deregulation bollox has wrecked econmies.
We live in societies with massive populations in huge cities like never before in history and some people think we need less government.
I think we need more.
Government isn't from fucking outer space it's from the people for the people ... supposedly.
Massive populations massive economies need bigger government not less.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ding Dong The Witch is Dead.

Post by Snookerballs on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:53 am

jackb wrote:On the day of the funeral people should blast the tune out of their windows.
All this deregulation bollox has wrecked econmies.
We live in societies with massive populations in huge cities like never before in history and some people think we need less government.
I think we need more.
Government isn't from fucking outer space it's from the people for the people ... supposedly.
Massive populations massive economies need bigger government not less.

I`m sure there will be many people singing the words of the song as the Cortege goes past
avatar
Snookerballs

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

Re: Ding Dong The Witch is Dead.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:54 am

The smaller government philosophy seems to be smaller government regarding billionaires and massive corporations but more government interference in the lives of the common man.The common little guy is always portrayed as the enemy who should be spied on and controlled.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ding Dong The Witch is Dead.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 14, 2013 3:55 am

Snookerballs wrote:
jackb wrote:On the day of the funeral people should blast the tune out of their windows.
All this deregulation bollox has wrecked econmies.
We live in societies with massive populations in huge cities like never before in history and some people think we need less government.
I think we need more.
Government isn't from fucking outer space it's from the people for the people ... supposedly.
Massive populations massive economies need bigger government not less.

I`m sure there will be many people singing the words of the song as the Cortege goes past
Hiya snooks ... I hope so.
The good news is the bullshit machine seems to be failing and the truth prevailing.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ding Dong The Witch is Dead.

Post by Snookerballs on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:02 am

jackb wrote:
Snookerballs wrote:
jackb wrote:On the day of the funeral people should blast the tune out of their windows.
All this deregulation bollox has wrecked econmies.
We live in societies with massive populations in huge cities like never before in history and some people think we need less government.
I think we need more.
Government isn't from fucking outer space it's from the people for the people ... supposedly.
Massive populations massive economies need bigger government not less.

I`m sure there will be many people singing the words of the song as the Cortege goes past
Hiya snooks ... I hope so.
The good news is the bullshit machine seems to be failing and the truth prevailing.

Yes the Bullshit is still going on, Carol Thatcher has said she has been in tears all week (after leaving her Carribean Holiday at short notice)
Neither Mark or her bothered to visit their Mother whilst she was ill at the Ritz
avatar
Snookerballs

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Ding Dong The Witch is Dead.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:24 am

Millions of people want to make a political point to show the world what they have always thought of her.
All this election bollox ... I think she got in the last time with around forty two percent of the vote ... meaning sixty eight percent didn't want her.
The truth is coming out how she devastated this country for the majority.

All this bollox about her bringing down communism!¬
A new technology bought the USSR down it was called cruise missiles.
America spent billions manufacturing and deploying these missiles that could fly to low to be detected aimed in one direction but programmed to turn right at the traffic lights etc.
The USSR was suddenly rendered defenceless.

The pope also summoned Thatcher and Reagan to come kiss his ring before he seta bout stirring up[ the Polish people against the USSR.
The pope and attack spending on new technology missiles that the USSR couldn't match broke the place.
Thatcher was just a shrill voice and a willing accomplice in the stationing of the missiles.
History is written by the victors remember.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Ding Dong The Witch is Dead.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:34 am



bounce bounce bounce

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ding Dong The Witch is Dead.

Post by Gabby on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:35 am

Is it no. 1 yet?

Gabby

Posts : 534
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Ding Dong The Witch is Dead.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:41 am

Not that I can think of but there's never been a person like her in power in this country either.
The emotions are high and the wounds still hurting for millions.
Dancing on some ones grave is not new.
People want to make a point to the world and it looks like they are going to.
All this respect stuff is denying the reality of the human condition.
People want to make a point ... people want revenge but can't get it people are bitter and angry and twisted ... that's the reality of the human condition and I for one am glad that people will not be beaten down into remaining silent out of so called respect for her children ... who are both all growed up now and one who is a convicted terrorist who didn't give a fuck who's mother might die in his pursuit of greed.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ding Dong The Witch is Dead.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:42 am

Gabby wrote:Is it no. 1 yet?

We won't know that until tomorrow afternoon. Smile

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Ding Dong The Witch is Dead.

Post by Snookerballs on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:44 am

Syl wrote:SB saying that what Carol Thatcher has said is 'bullshit'...how does anyone know how the woman feels?She was her daughter for Gods sake...of course there will be tears.



Crocodile Tears for the Gullible, she had a total dislike for her Mother, Mark was her Mothers Favourite.
avatar
Snookerballs

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Ding Dong The Witch is Dead.

Post by Snookerballs on Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:47 am

Syl wrote:
jackb wrote:Millions of people want to make a political point to show the world what they have always thought of her.
All this election bollox ... I think she got in the last time with around forty two percent of the vote ... meaning sixty eight percent didn't want her.
The truth is coming out how she devastated this country for the majority.

All this bollox about her bringing down communism!¬
A new technology bought the USSR down it was called cruise missiles.
America spent billions manufacturing and deploying these missiles that could fly to low to be detected aimed in one direction but programmed to turn right at the traffic lights etc.
The USSR was suddenly rendered defenceless.

The pope also summoned Thatcher and Reagan to come kiss his ring before he seta bout stirring up[ the Polish people against the USSR.
The pope and attack spending on new technology missiles that the USSR couldn't match broke the place.
Thatcher was just a shrill voice and a willing accomplice in the stationing of the missiles.
History is written by the victors remember.
Have you ever seen a British persons death be celebrated in the UK like hers has Jack?

There was far more respect for Winston Churchill`s Death to which she is now being compared to.
avatar
Snookerballs

Posts : 180
Join date : 2013-04-04

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Ding Dong The Witch is Dead.

Post by Guest on Sun Apr 14, 2013 5:00 am

Syl wrote:I think the human condition should have some sort of empathy for people who are grieving. Self control if you like.
Like I say people dont have to be hypocritical but neither do they have to be celebrating in such a disrespectful way.
Loads of the people who are jigging around getting pissed dont even know who she was.

Anyway thats my opinion...I just think it shows the way society is sinking.
Others seem to think it's liberating in some way.
The way you think people should behave Syl and the way they have always behaved are two different things.
Society is less violent and more controlled than ever.
If you ever get the chance read a book called The Gangs of Liverpool to see how violent and scary the world was then.
http://www.milobooks.co.uk/?p=productsMore&iProduct=39

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Re: Ding Dong The Witch is Dead.

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum